- Only USA based candidates can apply.
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote.
You’re a fresher or looking for a career change and passionate about learning WordPress, we will provide you training on WordPress Development. After training, you will work with other Sr. WordPress Developers in web development projects, providing technical support to clients in the USA.
- Good understanding of Web Programming— PHP, MYSQL, JS(jQuery), CSS, and HTML.
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress CMS.
- Good Writing Skills.
- Excellent learning and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable to overlap with Indian Standard Timezone for few hours on a daily basis.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and other team members over Phone, Zoom, Slack, and email.
Good to Have
- WordPress Plugin/Theme development.
- Knowledge of modern web development tools — GIT, CI/CD, Docker, VVV.
- Working Days: 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood: Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays: Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work: Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture: Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company: We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team: Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency: We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients: Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First: Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning: We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution: Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community, and through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to society.
- We are fun to work with: Check out our fun-filled events: Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.
Are you interested but do not see a position that fits?
Get ready to rediscover yourself!