- Only USA based candidates can apply.
- Job Type: Full-time, Remote.
- Manage new client website projects from concept to completion.
- Conducts new client kickoff meetings with Multidots production team.
- Communicates with clients effectively and efficiently regarding projects.
- Tracks progress of multiple projects making sure they are on time and within budget.
- Participates in weekly team status meetings.
- Holds regular meetings with the project team.
- Keeps project team informed of project changes that impact operation and direction.
- Communicates relevant project information to management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully with the client.
- Effectively conveys our message and approach in both written and verbal communications to clients.
- Ability to work successfully with many types of personalities.
Lead web project team through assessment, technical design, development, testing, and launch. The position requires a highly organized mind and the ability to communicate well. Managing people and processes is as important as having a good grasp of web design/development.
Role + Responsibilities:
- 2-5 years of website project management and/or web development experience in an agency setting.
- Experience with WordPress.
- A success-focused mindset and willingness to creatively problem solve.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with a remote cross-culture and cross-country team.
- Ability to collaborate with others or independently.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks.
- General knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, and hosting setup a plus.
Good to Have
- WordPress VIP platform management experience.
- Good understanding of WordPress code.
- Prior experience working with WordPress development agency.
- Remote Work – Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Global Company – We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team – Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency – We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients – Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First – Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning – We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Rewarding Culture – Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Culture of Contribution – Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to the society.
- We are fun to work with – Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.