- Experience: 3 to 5 Years
- Education Background: BE – CE / IT, ME, BCA, MCA
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with Local and Remote team/clients.
- Technical planning and estimation around new projects.
- Contributing to our internal development & DevOps processes to improve quality and efficiency.
- Lead the development of WordPress sites collaborating with both domestic and offshore development teams.
- Be responsible for the health and maintainability of our codebase.
- Integrate a wide range of WordPress plugins, API calls and third party apps and forms.
- Develop, test and troubleshoot across multiple browsers, platforms and devices, including tablets and smartphones, to support a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Follow SEO best practices for site development.
- Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across various platforms.
- Strong understanding of the WordPress development and build a custom solution for our client.
- In-depth understanding of performance/security considerations
- Developing/modifying custom WordPress/Woo-Commerce themes and plugins.
- In depth knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS(jQuery), CSS and HTML
- Good understanding of version control like git
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards
- Proficient in English communication
Good to Have
- Knowledge of other page builders is a plus like – Elementor, Divi etc
- Experience of working with high traffic websites
- Good Knowledge and experience with Gutenberg (e.g creating dynamic blocks)
- Experience working with WordPress Multisite development
- Working experience with Docker and VVV
- Git workflow with CI/CD
- Knowledge of WPRest API and WPCLI
- Knowledge of VIP Coding Standards
- Experience of working with Performance Marketing industry
- Remote working experience
- Package management tools like NPM and Composer
- Knowledge of WordPress Unit Testing (PHPUnit)
- Experience with WordPress core contributions
- Author of WordPress Plugins/Themes on a WordPress.org.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And our non-profit – Multidots Foundation, continues to contribute to the community.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.
Are you interested but do not see a position that fits?
Get ready to rediscover yourself!