- Experience: 5+ Years
- Education Background: BE – CE / IT, BCA, MCA
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses and convert into Scope of work Document & Wireframes.
- Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Run the meetings, presentations, discovery workshops with the client and internal team.
- Preparing the estimation, proposal, SRS, questionnaire for the client.
- Identify Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements.
- Working closely with clients and the technical team.
- Participating in user acceptance testing of the project with Quality Assurance Team.
- Excellent Communication.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding/knowledge of WordPress technology and the related ecosystem.
- Knowledge of the various domain media publishing, performance marketing, e-commerce, Paywall,
- Monetisation tools, Analytics tools, SEO.
- Competency in various tools like Axure, MS office.
- Experience creating detailed documents and giving presentations.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and client interview skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of Sketch, XD tools.
- Basic knowledge of Gutenberg and block editors.
- Knowledge of DXP (Digital Experience Platform).
- Knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, HTML.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to the society.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.