- Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Education Background: BE – CE / IT, ME, BCA, MCA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote (Only India based candidates can apply)
- Utilize test plans to evaluate functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility.
- Assess requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide prompt and meaningful feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, meticulously document, and track bugs.
- Conduct thorough regression testing after resolving bugs.
- Establish and implement testing processes for meeting client demands in relation to both new and existing products.
- Consolidate and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure the testing process aligns with user expectations.
- Responsible for thorough testing, covering concepts such as Network testing, Performance testing, Usability testing, Compatibility testing, and Deployment & Distribution testing.
- Perform API Testing to ensure the quality and functionality of APIs.
- Develop detailed test cases per module and project.
- Core knowledge of PHP/WordPress/WooCommerce is required.
- Functional and UI Testing.
- Must have at least 1 Year of WordPress Core testing experience.
- Basic Server Knowledge.
- Experienced in writing test cases and test plans.
- Disciplined, with an eye for detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and agile development environment with minimal supervision.
Good to Have
- Create, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
- Basic WordPress programming experience.
- Familiar with WordPress VIP standards.
- Open Source contribution.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to the society.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.