- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Education Background: BE – CE / IT, BCA, MCA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Customize external WordPress designs for seamless integration and long-term sustainability.
- Create adaptable WordPress themes using design tools like Figma, Photoshop, or similar software.
- Showcase proficiency in fundamental PHP and take responsibility for frontend PHP code in themes.
- Collaborate on standalone WordPress projects with REST API/GraphQL backend, utilizing React/Next.js expertise.
- Actively engage in mentorship and code assessments to facilitate knowledge exchange.
- Translate artistic direction into dynamic web experiences, emphasizing efficiency, accessibility, manageability, and aesthetic finesse in extensive projects.
- Provide elegant and straightforward solutions to complex challenges.
- Contribute to enhancing the internet by meticulously designing websites, apps, and utilities for a diverse online audience on a daily basis.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Proficient with Photoshop (PSD2HTML).
- Ability to improve, optimize, extend jQuery plugins, or write them from scratch.
- Strong understanding of internet technology, web design, and usability, web semantic.
- Knowledge of jQuery.
- Knowledge of version control systems, and other development tools (i.e. Gulp, Grant, Blaze meter, SVN, GitHub, etc…).
- Advanced knowledge of Gutenberg block creation.
- Proficient knowledge of the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress theme structure and knowledge of templates.
- Advanced knowledge of ReactJs.
- Ability to prepare pixel perfect HTML with mobile responsives.
- Ability to prepare complex design elements into HTML.
Good to Have
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress backend structure.
- Experience with plugin configurations.
- Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to the society.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.