- Experience: 6 Months to 2 Years
- Education Background: B.Com or any other equivalent degree in Accounting.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote (Only India based candidates can apply)
- Collect and organise financial data to ensure accurate record-keeping.
- Assist in maintaining and updating financial records.
- Generate and send invoices to clients, ensuring timely and accurate billing.
- Timely updates of company-wide MIS.
- Coordinate with clients for timely payment collection.
- Contribute to the preparation of MIS reports for informed decision-making.
- Regularly reconcile bank statements to maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports for review.
- Support internal and external audits by providing necessary documentation and information.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Good understanding of basic bookkeeping tasks and maintaining financial records.
- Accurate in data entry and capable of identifying differences.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise responsibilities effectively.
- Familiarity with Accounting Software, Google Workspace and Microsoft Office suite.
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Resourceful in addressing challenges and finding effective solutions.
Good to Have
- Good in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge of Zoho Books.
- Experience working with IT agency.
- Working Days: 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Parenthood: Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays: Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work: Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture: Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company: We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team: Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency: We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients: Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First: Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning: We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution: Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community, and through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to society.
- We are fun to work with: Check out our fun-filled events: Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.