Role + Responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will work closely with a talented team of developers and designers, is comfortable working directly with clients in a consultative role, and can articulate complex issues to non-technical people. The Manager role is a hybrid role that encompasses both leadership and hands-on WordPress development.
- Manage, coach and mentor a 45+ team of talented WordPress Engineers/Developers
- Participate with stakeholders in developing a long-term technology roadmap.
- Work with team leads and engineering team and recommend best technology solution to clients needs and problems
- Be effective at requirements gathering, implementation, testing, and maintenance
- Maintain, expand, and scale our client’s websites and web applications / communicate engineering constraints and objectives
- Gather and refine specifications, functional and technical needs
- Provide feedback from clients and prospects to help guide product roadmaps.
- Build, monitor, and maintain analytics
- Mentoring the Core Engineering team and ensuring they achieve their growth and development goals, and meeting regularly with them in 1:1s
- Design hiring process, development standards, and development process Foster an excellent work environment and fast-paced engineering culture of continuous improvement
- This position will report to the COO and CEO.