We are looking for an experienced copywriter for Mulitcollab — A Google Docs Style Content Collaboration Plugin for WordPress.
Our Vision Board
Things you’ll be doing
- Creating high-quality blog posts, articles, and tutorials.
- Optimizing your writing for SEO according to the keywords in the article outline.
- Updating and rewriting existing content – for example, to focus on a different keyword, increase the word count, or reflect recent changes in a plugin.
- Writing and editing documentation in the plugin knowledge base.
- Producing guest posts for other WordPress-related companies and blogs, based on the outline and guidelines provided by other marketing team members.
- Working with customers to create plugin case studies.
- Creating well-optimized supporting images to illustrate content, including plugin screenshots.
- Create, update and review product marketing material and documents.
- You will coordinate with different teams (A team includes development, design, SEO, video, support, and other executives) for their content needs.
- You will report and work closely with the Marketing Manager of Multcollab.
- You will also coordinate with freelance content writers currently working for Multicollab.
- Assisting with content needs for our other brands/businesses (Dotstore and Multidots).
- Your place in our current team structure:
What we are expecting
- 5 to 7 years of experience in content writing.
- Proven experience in writing articles or tutorials about WordPress.
- Basic experience working with the WordPress CMS – for example, creating a WordPress site, managing content, or installing plugins.
- SEO experience, including implementing the results of keyword research and writing SEO copy.
- Proven experience in writing high-quality articles and tutorials for publication online.
- Comfortable with cross-continent (North America, Europe, Asia) team coordination and communication.
- Ability to create professional screenshots to illustrate your articles, including basic image editing such as cropping and sizing images and optimizing image size for fast load times.
- Perfect written English. If English is not your first language, then your written English must be native-sounding.
- Ability to write copy that drives outcomes, translating technical software features into benefits.
- Ability to write in a relaxed but professional tone. Your writing must achieve the right balance between promoting our plugins without appearing too sales-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail, with no errors or spelling mistakes.
- Ability to describe technical software in a clear and accessible way.
What you can expect
- Multicollab is a startup (though parent company Multidots is strong, stable, and has a decade-long experience), so you will have creative freedom and the opportunity to create a big success story.
- Multicollab is unique, with no or little competition.
- There is an opportunity to become a category-king of Collaboration in WordPress with Multicollab. And being a founding member for success like this should be exciting.
- Full-time position – 40 hours per week (negotiable).
- Fully remote working (Preferably in Asia)
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And through our non-profit activities, we continue to contribute to the society.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.