The business development executive will focus on client acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients. The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective clients with all services offered. In addition, a business development executive will work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Role + Responsibilities:
- Communicate with prospective clients via calls, video conferencing, and in-person sessions to understand goals and define strategic and tactical plans aligned to their needs and Multidots strengths.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Write, edit, revise, and complete compelling emails, proposals, and other documents to drive prospective and current clients to buy into Multidots’ strategies and approaches.
- Support and grow client relationships via regular check-ins and collaboration with client and production teams; complete all related deliverables necessary to ensure outstanding client service in a timely and insightful manner.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and detailed documentation for deals, client relationships, and projects.
- Successfully manage and grow relationships with partners in hosting, technology, and related areas.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.